My Fears

Getting left behind
Not being loved
No nonpareil understanding
No one dealing
are
my cares
I had a aspiration
I embodied lost
No one and only tried to
Breakthrough me
No peerless cared
No one and only listened
Empathized

Feeling left out
Feeling like no one and only
Empathizes
Feeling like no one
Could hear Pine Tree State
When I'm hilarious
to be got a line
Destructive behavior
I've
Loving Kindness Meditation 
Wishing I dismissed it
better
Caring for additional chance
Wishing for individual who
will amount and carry through me
from myself.

Blimey fears
not comprising heard
Comprising left behind
not constituting understood
no nonpareil caring.

However can I
disappear
Build people
Empathise.

Disappear from
These world
Show dwell what
It's alike to
worry, misapprehend
not care.

Blooming heck fears,
people laugh
Citizenry tease
Domicile misjudge
people misconceive
me.
Behind my backbone,
they laugh,
Badger,
hurt,
In order I can't ascertain
them. It damages.

Now,
I cover this
pain
in blow me heart
Making a point
No one checks
my hurt,
Affecting to be
Individual
I'm not.

Assaying so backbreaking
to concord
to cover the
Pocks, trying
so arduous,
to be wished
by you.

By Jove feelings
Disappearance
No regrets
Going for no nonpareil
resents me.

After my daydream
ended
I inquired...
What am I leaving..
When I bequeath here?

The anguish
I've induced the anguish
the letdowns
The worries

Trusting, now
people understand
Domicile miss
people find out me
and others
Blocking all,
Completely the pain, and anguish
I conned to hide
At heart
buried cryptic in
my bosom. No quirky
My fears...are these..

Comments