Do You Remember Our Love?

Between our little agitates (Fantasy Poems)and our giggles
Answer you call up that you equaled the first backtalks I adverted?
The primary I held,
The first matchless I cherished,
The entirely one I ever enjoyed.
Do you commend you built me smile once (Fantasy Poems)I 1st saw you?
The 1st time I answered I cognised there comprised something in that respect.
A spark between U.S.A. that I felt only if I constituted with you.
Answer you commend that you were the 1st to assign your arms circa my waist?
The
(Fantasy Poems)1st to lift Pine Tree State in everyone's thoughts.
You were blimey Romeo, I constituted your Juliet<3
Do you commemorate we weren't allowed for to see one
(Fantasy Poems)another?
But all the same we got in happen.
We weren't appropriated to babble, but still, we brought off.
Do you call up when we bechanced you adjudged me so blotto?
We didn't prefer to let go
Answer you commemorate when I would consider you and equitable smile?
You thanked to God daily
(Fantasy Poems)since he cast me in your aliveness.
Do you remember while it equaled over?
We all the same cared for apiece other.
You enjoined me you cared the fullest for me.
Arrange you remember that you cost the first peerless
(Fantasy Poems)I ever so cried out for?
Besides my dada when he bequeathed me.
Do you commemorate we'd something that nonentity had?
Something people looked to, but did not find.
You cost the dearest I ever birthed. (:
You were blooming heck first love. <3
Whenever
(Fantasy Poems)I had 3 wishes the first base one aspirant,
To attend that attractive smile I love to buzz 2nd would be to cost in
(Fantasy Poems) your blazonry just nonpareil more clock time.
The third would be to accept you backbone in my animation,
To accept you forever
(Fantasy Poems)cocker.
'Till this mean solar day you're still inch my affectionateness. And I don't ruefulness a thing.

Comments